- 1 tin condensed milk
- 1 tin fine pieces of pineapple
- 1/4 litre lemon juice
- 20 glazed cherries
- 1 pack full cream
- 35 marshmallows
- Cut the glazed cherries, the marshmallows and the pineapple into pieces. (Resist urge to have a few pieces of marshmallow or cherries!!!)
- Squeeze the pineapple to release all the "liquid"
- Whip cream until it becomes thick. Careful not to whip it too much and have it transformed into butter. Put in fridge.
- Whip condensed milk and lemon juice together. Leave to thicken.
- Mix cherries, marshmallows and pineapple into condensed milk-lemon juice mix.
- Add whipped cream gently.
- Cookies (the pictures shows 2 packs but one is enough)
- Crush finely cookies (leave slightly bigger pieces to have a "crunch" feeling)
- Melt butter
- Add butter to crushed cookies (careful not to add too much butter or your base will be too hard!)
- Put your biscuit base on a tart pan.
- Level it with the back of a spoon.
- Put the marshmallow, cherries, pineapple, condensed milk-lemon juice-cream mixture over the biscuit base.
- Leave in fridge to set.
- Forget how many calories there is in the marshmallow tart!