- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar (you can also use the pot of yogurt as measure)
- 1/2 cup of oil (sunflower or peanut)
- 1 yogurt (natural)
- 1 cup of mint syrup
- 4 cups of flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- yeast (for pastry)
- chocolate (cooking chocolate. I used "Cremant")
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar until you have a cream.
- Add the oil to the egg cream
- Add the mint syrup and the yogurt
- Add the flour and the yeast
- Add the pinch of salt to the white of the eggs that you will whip until they are firm and add this preparation to the green dough very carefully.
- Put half the dough in your "tourtière" (I used one with a 30cm ø)
- Put chocolate on top (I have grated the chocolate with a peeler)
- Put the rest of the dough on top of the chocolate
- Put in pre-heated oven and cook at temperature of 180° for around 40-45 minutes (check cooking with a tooth pick. If tooth pick comes out clean, your cake is ready)
You will then have an extraordinary cake with an incredible perfume, awesome taste and with an unbelievable green colour!
p.s. Qui bisogna ringraziare Lucia per la ricetta ed anche Anna (Undici Mesi).