Sunday 16 August 2009

Angel's Sweets Launched!!!


I finally launched my website...the last months were quite thrilling and enraging as it was a battle between knowing that I could build and design a website on my own and choosing the correct design...which often meant starting from scratch many times.

The construction of this website is a natural evolution from my blog where my recipes found their first display and from my new found passion for technology and the mysterious world of website designing. For that I have to thank those who gave me the opportunity at work to develop my knowledge as much as possible and that trusted me to manage on my own several professional websites.


So please feel free to visit Angel's Sweets!


2 comments:

  1. Ângela Lopes and Nigela Lawson, my favourite cooks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It looks really nice! I still didn't manage to learn how to make it, so I have a friend who does all the work for me :) :)

    ReplyDelete