Thursday 12 July 2007

Why Pythea?

The nickname "Pythea" was given to me by a special friend. His inspiration? The Pythia who was the priestess presiding over the Oracle of Apollo at Delphi, located on the slopes of Mount Parnassus. The Pythia was widely credited with giving prophecies inspired by Apollo, giving her a prominence unusual for a woman in male-dominated ancient Greece.


Now, what has that got to do with me? The important place that Greece will always have in my life and my (too keen according to him) interest in astrology.

3 comments:

  1. ciao angela..il nome e' veramente molto originale..se ho ben capito il NICK prende spunto dall'antica grecia e dall'oracolo....l'oracolo mi ricorda molto il film"matrix"...quando NEO andava a parlare con l'oracolo che in realta era una donnina che faceva dolci come mia nonna tanti anni fa..dolcissima..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Interesting, your blog is.

    As I'm very curious, would you mind to reply to my question please. I would like to ask you is this blog is created by your couple Francesco and You? I also wanted to make a surprise for my boyfriend. So I would be very grateful if you share me your opinion about your boyfriend Francesco when he learned this blog.

    Sorry for my question. It could seem strange... but I would like very much to get your reply... to know the reactions of my Boyfriend thanks to yours one.

    Wish you to have a nice evening and thanks in advance for your reply.

    Regards,

    That is my fate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi "That's my fate".

    Thanks for saying that my Blog is interesting. It is a nice idea to start a blog for your boyfriend. However, (and to answer your question) Francesco is not my boyfriend. He is a very good friend with whom I share a particular sense of humour. Reason of the videos on my Blog being dedicated to him AND me since I am also a person with a huge sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete